Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default hyperlink in Excel 2007 spreadsheet cell, to a Powerpoint 2007

They replied "This is known PowerPoint bug" !
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
Thanks!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200819

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

I will report this to Microsoft - might be in time for SP2 (I always
think
the glass is half-full!)
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
remove caps from email

"Gary''s Student" wrote in
message
You are correct. I am getting the same behavior in 2007.
2003 works just fine.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200819

"Bob W" wrote:

The suggested hyperlink syntax, when followed precisely, opens up the
powerpoint presentation, but does not display the target slide...it
always
just displays the first slide, no matter what slide number is appended
after
the "#". Could i be missing something?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

=HYPERLINK("C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\sample.ppt#13")

For the 13th slide

etc.

--