Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default removing drop down option after its been selected

Believe Debra covers what you seek he
Excel -- Data Validation -- Hide Previously Used Items in Dropdown
--
Max
Singapore
"bbennett2" wrote:
I have a drop down menu with a list of 100 items. I have it set up that at
the end of each day. a coworker can go into the spreadsheet and pull from the
drop down menu and select if they have used any of the 100 items. Is there
any way to make it so that once a particular item has been selected from the
drop down menu, that it no longer shows up as an option?