Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Moving date line

Open one of her old WBs and select the cells displaying the date bar.
Then, from the Menu Bar, click on:
<Format <Conditional Format
And you should see and be able to duplicate the processes / formulas she
used to create the effects.
--

HTH,

RD

"Ben White" <Ben wrote in message
The person who used to create our spreadsheets has left the office, and I've
been tasked with trying to recreate what she used to do with seeming ease.

I'm trying to create a calender for our projects, with a series of dates
(the first date of each week) in adjacent cells horizontally, all grouped
within a scroll-bar.

Move importantly, I'm trying to create a vertical red bar that
autonmatically advances left to right as each week passes.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us.