Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CGCPA CGCPA is offline

Default Copy paste special

Excel 2007 - when attempting to "copy - paste" both from within the same
worksheet and from other open worksheets the drop down menu in the clipboard
does not give me the Paste special option as described in the Help topics (as
was available in thye excel 2003) right clicking paste in the target area
gives me the paste special option but when I click it it opens in a window
that only allows the options of "unicode text" or "text". There is no menue
of options as in 2003. Where is my copy special features? I have uninstalled
and reinstalled Office 2007 with no avail.