Don Guillett

this should do it but I suggest defining a name for your ranges and using
that.
Sub changeformula()
For Each c In Selection
x = c.Formula
c.Formula = Left(x, Len(x) - 2) + "33"
Next

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"redb" wrote in message
In column A, I have a number of formulae that refer to other cells on the
worksheet. For example, in A1, the formula is = BB30, A2=BD30, A3=BG30,

etc.
In these formulae, the columns are all different, but the row number is
always the same.

However, I need to update the formulae to reflect a new row, so that
A1=BB31, A2=BD31, A3=BG31. The old column references will stay the same,

and
the row references will all be the same number. Is there a way to do this
quickly and easily for a large number of formulae?

Thanks!