Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kilo kilo is offline

Default macros

Thanks mike,

but this i need to paste the information copied from different sheets unto
one single sheet. lets say if i copy from sheet8, i need to paste unto sheet
1, copy sheet 9, paste on a different cell in sheet 1 etc. could you help.

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

This will copy A1 - A10 to H1 - H10 in every worksheet

Sub Stantial()
For x = 1 To Worksheets.Count
Sheets(x).Range("A1:A10").Copy Destination:=Sheets(x).Range("H1")
Next
End Sub

Mike

"kilo" wrote:

I want to copy excel information from same cells in different sheets and
paste unto the same sheet , how can I use macro or anything else to do this
without repeating the process for the many sheets I have. thanks