Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pierre Pierre is offline

Default Grouping dates in PT; need last 6 month data

Am trying to group data that falls within the past 6 months.
Source data date ranges include dates from 1/1/1900 to 12/08/2008.
The grouping dialogue box allows me to select a number of days, and I
set to 190 days.
The begin range, I set to start 6/01/2008, and ending today.
The PT results still include breakouts such as:
2/28/2008 - 9/4/2008
9/5/2008 - 12/9/2008

What are the chances for a single breakout of the events that happen
within the 6 month range?

TIA for ideas.

Pierre
(For some strange reason, the start date, will usually migrate back to
01/01/1900, and I have to start all over again.)