Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Zebediah Zebediah is offline

Default How do i order selections contigously

is there anyway the summary list can be populated automatically? i have a
lot of these forms. Also the users need the summary list themselves, without
intervention from me...if possible.

Many thanks for the quick response though.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

use datafilterautofiltercopy the filtered

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Zebediah" wrote in message
On one sheet I have a long list of items which I need my users to scroll
down
and, when needed, fill in a value next to the appropriate item in the
list.

Most of the list items will not need anything inputting against them.

Then on a different sheet I need a nice tidy summary list which only shows
those list items which have an input against them.

The bit I cant do is getting these few items to display (on a separate
sheet) in a nice neat all together, contiguous way - ie with no gaps

any ideas?