Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Record deletion

Hi DDD,
If the cell you won't to delete is in A1 you can add to your macro something
like this
Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'

Dim myrange, MyRange1 As Range
lastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Set myrange = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A10:F" & lastRow)
If Range("A1") = 0 Then

myrange.Delete
Change F to the last column you want to delete

"DDD" wrote:

I have 2 questions

1)
Is there any way to link a macro & cell together.
For example, i have a cell that has a kind of count down in days, updated
every day (open the spreadsheet today & its 10, open it the next day & its 9)
when the number within the cell reaches 0, it activates a macro that deletes
the entire row THAT the cell (that has 0 in it) is include within.

2)i have formulae from I5-I35 & K5-K35, is there any way, i cant stop these
getting deleted (From the method used above).

The result i want to get, is that i want a row to be selected & deleted
except the cells that have a formula in them. Then all the cells under this
move up 1 row (The formulae never move)

Sorry if this is hard to understand