Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nicole[_2_] Nicole[_2_] is offline

Default dynamic summary report

i have a detail 20 salespersons' total sales volume on 100 products
for Jan to Nov 2008. How do I create a dynamic summary report to sum
up the total sales volume per sales person for a particular month?
I.e. if i specify January in cell B2, the report will show the sales
person in row under first column and their respective January total
sales volume in second column of the report.If i change the month in
cell B2 to February, the report will show February data and so on.