Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robbie robbie is offline

Default Excel 2007 Right Hand Mouse button problem - Help Needed

Hi Jim

Yes I have checked these and all are OK, I also looked for an updated driver
however the one I have is the uptodate version, Trouble shooting didn't help
either

Thanks for responding.

"Jim Cone" wrote:

One thing to check are the mouse settings found in Windows Control Panel.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Robbie" wrote in message
Just loaded 2007 office enterprise and found that I can't use the right hand
mouse button any more, depending on what you were dooing in
2003 excel you coud delete, clear or various other things.

Appears to be fine in word etc
I am using a Microsoft Comfort 3000 mouse
I tried uninstalling and re-installing again but no difference.
Can anyone help me
Many trhanks