Dave Peterson

You have to purchase excel, but you may want to purchase the MS Office Suite of
programs. It might be more cost effective for you than just buying excel
program itself.

In fact, if you check your big box store (BestBuy) or even your local computer
store, you may find that the Student/Teacher version of office is on sale.

You do have to qualify for that version:
http://www.microsoft.com/products/in...4-e4e4cccd1174

(one line in your browser)

Sir Knight wrote:

I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel
like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. Do
I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that would
upgrade my system to similar capabilities?

--

Dave Peterson