Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TwinkEles TwinkEles is offline

Default Assigning a Number Based on a Range.

OOps. Guess my message got deleted in my last entry! I need to indicate if
a student's score is a level 1, a level 2, or a level 3 based on the number
of answers correct out of 22. Specifically, the scale is: 1-10 equals a
level 1; 11 - 17 equals a level 2; anything over 17 equals a level 3.

I have a lot of students! I have entered in column B the number of items
correct. In column C the total number of items which is 22. In column D I
would like the spreadsheet to automatically calculate the level.
--
Thank you for your feedback.