Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Workbook Workbook is offline

Default Schedule Worksheet

In cell B2 I want to display a time. In cell D2 I want to display a time
that is always 30 minutes later than the time displayed in cell B2. I want
cell E2 to display a time that is always 30 minutes later than the time
displayed in cell D2. I want cell F2 to display a time that is always 15
minutes later than the time displayed in cell D2, and I want cell H2 to
display a time that is always 12 minutes later than the time displayed in
cell F2.

Each cell represents an activity therefore; B2 = Activity 1, D2 = Activity
2, E2 = Activity 3, F2 = Activity 4, and H2 = Activity 5. I want to link a
bar graph to all the activities so that each activity has a column attached
to it. As a result if I enter 5:30am in cell B2, I can see a column that
indicates what time activity B2 will begin, end, and how many minutes it will
take. I can see a column that indicates what time activity D2 will begin,
end, and how many minutes it will take. I can see a column that indicates
what time activity E2 will begin, end, and how many minutes it will take. I
can see a column that indicates what time activity F2 will begin, end, and
how many minutes it will take, and so on.

Can you help me set up a Worksheet that can perform these functions using
Excel 2003?