Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Filter

You can use a helper column to set up your multiple criteria, like
this:

=IF(OR(A2="a",A2="b",A2="c",A2="d"),1,0)

and copy this down. Then you could apply your autofilter to this
column, and choose 1 from the filter drop-down - this will enable you
to filter the rows where column contains a or b or c or d, but you can
amend to suit your data.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Dec 5, 1:46*pm, ub wrote:
Hi
I have a drop down list in colum "A" of my Excel sheet that has 7 values. I
want to filter my results to show only those rows that satisfy 4 values in
the list.
I am using Excel 2000.
Please advise, if this can be done using any Excel function or If this can
be done writing any vba code.
Thanks