Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I sort names Alphabelically in my lists

A change of Windows version shouldn't affect how Excel works. Which windows
version have you changed from and to? Have you changed Excel versions as
well? Which version of Excel were you using before, and which version are
you using now?
If your problem is in changing from Excel 3003 to 2007 you may wish to look
at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...491511033.aspx or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm or
http://www.computerworld.com/action/...leId=9028 218

It also isn't clear how sorting names in a list relates to charts? Perhaps
you could explain to us what you are trying to do to your chart, and what
type of chart you are using too? And exactly what sequence did you go
through on your previous Excel and Windows combination?
--
David Biddulph

"anne" wrote in message
In the last Windows all I did was press "Sort" and it all happened.