Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karen Karen is offline

Default Add Zero Values to Pivot Chart

Would someone please help me with this one?. I'll copy the link to my
previous question. The last question was never answered and I would be
greatful if somone could help me with this.

Hope the link works - I never attcahed a link before.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ef1&sloc=en-us

The last question was:
Thanks again for your help Shane. The instructions on what you showed me work
great. Although, I want to create a chart from the data. If the errors for
that month are zero, I want the pivot table data and the chart to reflect
that. Is there a way of tweaking the below instructions so that data will be
shown?

Thanks, Karen