Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pfidlle pfidlle is offline

Default Excel spreadsheet won't open full size.

I thought I had posted a reply yesterday as well, but I fixed the problem by
unprotecting the workbook where it was checked "protect structure and
window", and that fixed the problem. Looks like we are both back on track...
--
pfiddle

"AccountantDJ" wrote:

I unprotected the worksheet and it opened full size. Then I resaved it with
password protection and now it opens full size. Problem solved. don't know
why, but it worked. hope it works for you.

"AccountantDJ" wrote:

Yes it is password protected, but no macros.

"pfidlle" wrote:

I am having the same problem!!! Grrr.... Question: is your sheet
protected? or do you have any macros in the worksheet?
--
pfiddle

"AccountantDJ" wrote:

I tried it and nothing happened. Any other ideas?

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

Double-click the title bar to maximize the window and then save the file.
Close it and then open it again. See if this works.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"AccountantDJ" wrote:

I saved an Excel spreadsheet and it won't open to full size. It appears as
if it is arranged horizontally. It only opens to half the screen. How can I
fix it?