rtjeter

Default Using a Vlookup to return values in a data list?

I have a data list. In column A it gives account number, in Column B is
gives account name, in column c it gives amount. The Account number is
Column A can be given several times. For example:
A B C
7 shoes $700
8 dresses $100
7 shoes $500
9 shirts $300

I want to be able to go to another tab and look in Column A. I see 7 return
the account number 7. Then go to the next value in Column A, which is 8.
And return account number 8. Then go to the next value in Column A, which is
7. I already have 7 so I don't want to return 7 again (don't want to
duplicate values).
Then go to the next value in column A, which is 9 and return the value 9.
The data set is huge with over 800 lines. Many account numbers are repeated
3 or 4 times. But I only want a listing of account numbers with the account
number listed only once. I only need the account number listed once from a
data set where they are listed in Column A numerous times.

Is this possible??