Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
broop[_7_] broop[_7_] is offline

Default Colors change from '07 to 03 in Excel

I am working in Excel 2007 how come when i send my workbook program to
someone who is working in Excel 2003 the colors that i selected are not
sticking they are totally different colors when the other person opens
my workbook? Example I used a baby blue and they are opening in a teal
color (yuck). I am saving this workbook in Excel 97-2003. What should I
do to have this workbook open in the same color i have choosen?

--
broop
broop's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=26