Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Billy Liddel Billy Liddel is offline

Default Keep options permanent fora given workbook

Hi Jean-Luc

Post this into The Workbook code Module (Right-click Excel icon left of File
Menu & choose View code)

Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal Sh As Object)

With ActiveWindow
.DisplayGridlines = False
.DisplayZeros = False
End With

End Sub

Regards
Peter Atherton

"Jean-Luc" wrote:

Hi, Gary"s Student
Thank you for prompt reply ... but sorry :
1. my very first question is about "opening a second window" . Using a kind
of template will not help.
2. below the question, I mentioned "Same problem if I make a copy of a
worksheet"
Please can somebody help ????
Kind regards,
Jean-Luc
--
Jean-Luc

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Don't use:

Insert Worksheet

Once you have set up the existing sheets, keep a spare, formatted, sheet.
If you need a new sheet, just make a copy of the spare.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200817

"Jean-Luc" wrote:

Hi,

I have unchecked "gridlines" and "zero values" (tools / options / view) .

But if I open a second window, these options are reset to default value.
Same problem if I make a copy of a worksheet

Please can you tell me how I could make these options permanent, for a given
workbook.

Thank you and kind regards.
--
Jean-Luc