Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Maracay Maracay is offline

Default Chart connected to an Access data base

Hi guys,

I have a worksheet with data connected to a Access Data base, 3 columns in
total, one column with different dates (D/M/Y) and the other 2 with
quantities; I want to create a Line chart with this data to compare
quantity-1 and quatity-2, the problem is that the data is very detail, in
days and I want to create a chart to compare the quantities but monthly, I
could aggregate the data manually but since the data is coming from a
database, is going to be updated daily, I want to create something more
automatic.

Second, I was talk that Microsoft Access doesnt have a tool to create
charts, is that right.

Thanks