Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] bryan.delara@ntlworld.com is offline

Default Can someone help with this problem please

On 3 Dec, 18:35, Eduardo wrote:
Do you need help with the macro I can write one for you and you can have it
assigned to a bottom so you can run every time you want

" wrote:
On 3 Dec, 17:21, Eduardo wrote:
Hi Bryan,
Make a macro so after the number is actualize make a copy paste values so
that number will remain the same

" wrote:
How can I lock a cell after data has been entered. What I have is a
sheet that takes data from another sheet i.e. I have counta to count
names. That is on sheet 1. The count remains on sheet 1 and is used on
another calculation, but it's also used on sheet 4. There it's used on
a different calculation by week number. The problem I have is say on
week 1 it's 79, it does it's calculation which should remain the same.
But on week 2 if another name is added then it updates week 1 as well
which is incorrect. Is there any way that week 1 cell once past that
date can be locked automatically so that it doesn't change. Any help
would be appreciated.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Eduardo, I thought that maybe the case, and it's caused me a
big shudder, macro's are not me.com, thanks for the reply.
Bryan.- Hide quoted text -

Eduardo, yes please that would be great if you could. I need to
operate on cells B8 to BA8 = 52 weeks.

Bryan