Rodney

Default V Lookup 2nd Occurrence

I was offered a solution to the above, and I think
my son has loaded a copy of DragonBallZ over the file on a floppy.
Apologies to the helpful person who replied.

I have tried unsuccessfully to find the post on Google.

I have 40,000 names in a list,
VLookup offers a value when the first occurence
is found in the criteria range.

I need to "skip" this value find the same name (2nd occurence) further down
the criteria range, and find the appropriate value there.

The formula I currently employ is:
=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(EJ871,$A$2:$D$47,4,FALSE)),"", (VLOOKUP(EJ871,$A$2:$D$47,4,FALSE)))

This time if assistance is offered, I'll burn it to disk.

Thank you.