Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2003 bank ledger spreadsheet background fill shading

In which case the shading shouldn't change when you type anything in a cell.
--
David Biddulph

"Dan" wrote in message
The way the shading was done was through the fill color option. Then I
just
copied and pasted for the sheet.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

How have you done the shading? Have you used Conditional formatting? If
so, what condition?
--
David Biddulph

"Dan" wrote in message
I created a very basic bank ledger spreadsheet with shading in alternate
cells. Whenever I make entries though the cell shading changes. How
can
save the ledger shading so that it doesn't change whenever I make
entries?
Thanks in advance.