Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Wendy Wendy is offline

Default Changing Millions to Thousands

Cool, thank you so much! Absolutely will click YES!

Cheers!

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

Assuming you are using 2003 or earlier -
1. Double-click the Y-axis and choose the Scale tab
2. Open the Display Units drop down

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Wendy" wrote:

Yesterday while poking and clicking around a graph I had created, I found a
box where you could change your number from millions to thousands. Today, I
cant find it. In my Y axis's I have my number set in millions, and I want to
change those numbers to thousands. It wasnt in the "Format Axix" box either.
What and where is this box that has this feature?

ps.. I love excel... 03 is great, and 07 is even better. The more I learn,
the more I become addicted.