Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
eagle eagle is offline

Default Macro I think????

I am going to try to explain this as eloquently as I can.

I have a spreadsheet with a row of data. There are 6 columns per row. Each
row has a number, text field, VB Radio Button Group, text field, VB Radio
Button Group, and VB Radio Button Group.

I want to create a macro, I think, to link to a button that creates a new
row for data input.

I simply want to insert a new row for input with the same information as
existing rows. The only way I know to do that is to copy and paste, the
issue with that is that when I paste it has the data from the previous row, I
would prefer it be blank, and the radio buttons are grouped with the row
above and are not independent radio button groups.

Hope this all makes sense. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated... E