Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default SIN , COS , TAN VALUES NOT CORRECT.

Hi,

Use:
SIN(angle)
COS(angle)
TAN(angle)

All of these work in VBA as written above, however, they will fail if
written as

WorksheetFunction.Sin(angle)

or if the angle is in degrees not radians then convert to radians using

WorksheetFunction.Radians (22.5)

So your formulas might look like this

SIN(WorksheetFunction.Radians (22.5))

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"HARSHAWARDHAN. S .SHASTRI" wrote:

I have one form in which I have added 2 text boxes. In text box 1 I am
putting angle values in degrees and in text box 2 I am looking for sin value
. Which formula should
I write in change event of textbox1 so that i will get sin value.