Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dave Horne Dave Horne is offline

Default average question

There will be a double post of this topic. Sorry. I looked in Sent
messages and saw nothing and assumed I didn't send anything. I retyped a
similar message and sent that. My apologies. Please delete one of these
two separate though similar posts. Sorry and thanks.

"Dave Horne" wrote in message
First, I'm new to this. I have a list of values (numbers) entered on a
daily basis in Column B. I would like to see the weekly average of those
values displayed in column D. I'm using Excel 2007. Thank you in
advance, Dave Horne