Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Non working time

Hi,

Show us a sample of the data and the results you expect.

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet to plan production over a 24 hour period. This
works fine but we are now moving to a 2 shift pattern so there will be
4 hours non productive time every day. The current formula uses simple
arithmetic adding a task duration onto the finish time for the last
task.
I now need to factor in the extra time should a task span the period
of non production.

Thanks
Martin B