Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
PFB PFB is offline

Default Place a button on a worksheet and assign a macro to it?

Hi,
Sounds simple, but I am using Excel2007 (Vista) and I can't find "Toolbars"
or "Forms" on the ribbon under View, and the help function has not "helped".
What am I missing?

Thanks, Paul

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

Choose View, Toolbars, and pick the Forms toolbar. Click the Button tool
and then click in the spreadsheet. You will be prompted for the macro you
want to assign. You can resize and move the button after assigning the macro.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"PFB" wrote:

How do I place a single "button" on a worksheet (say, in one cell), and
assign a macro to it?