SchachMeister

Default Excel 2003 Updates, and Errors

Justin wrote:
*Well, I added the new Excel 2003 update today, and Excel
will no longer start. It requires my Office 2003 Small
Buisness cd... and I have no idea where that is. I'm a
new employee at this buisness, and nobody has a clue
where the cd could be. The install is looking for
STDP11N.msi, but it's nowhere to be found online, or on
my computer. Help, please? I NEED Excel working asap.
Any help is very appreciated. Thank you. *

Another option (perhpas tempoary) is just download Open Office from
here http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.4/index.html

It's free and it works great and is about 97% compatible with MS
Office. If nothing else, use it for your Excell files 'till you can
find your CD. It can "save as" MS file formats quite nicely.

--
SchachMeister