Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How do I save the colours that I have set for each bars?

This loss of custom formatting is an admitted issue in pivot charts.

You could :
(a) record and replay a macro to reformat the pivot chart as needed.
(b) define a custom chart type and reapply it when needed.
(c) make a regular chart from the pivot data, with dynamic ranges to reflect
changing series lengths.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
774-275-0064
208-485-0691 fax

http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Dayana Rawi" <Dayana wrote in message
I have build a pivot chart and define each bars by colors. But each time I
select and run another page field, the colors I set before change to other
colors.

I'd save my work every each and then, but still it cannot help me.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thank You.