Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] bertroos@gmail.com is offline

Default Disbale the shared PivotTable cache (Excel 2007)

Hi ANDI,

The 'old' PivotTable wizard still exists in Excel 2007 but to use it
you will
need to customise the Quick Access Toolbar to add the button
'PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard' from the 'Commands Not in Ribbon'

This will give you the option to create a new Pivot Table cache

Best, Bert

ANDI schreef:
Dear Experts,

whenever I create a new pivot report based on data in the same workbook. The
report is based the shared PivotTable cache.

This is unwanted as certain manipulations (e.g. un-/grouping) do apply to
all pivot reports in the workbook. ). How can I stop this behavior?

Thanks and regards
ANDI