Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
harriet harriet is offline

Default Retrieving a Deleted Spreadsheet

Gordon,
I believe that I saved by accident spreadsheet "contributions" to "income"
and when I did that I said "yes" and now I have two spreadsheets for
"contributions" and my income spreadsheet was deleted. Is it possible to
retrive the deleted information?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Saving as does not erase or delete the original.

If you just "saved as" a new name, the original workbook is still on your
computer, but without your latest changes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:26:33 -0800, Harriet
wrote:

Hi,
Is there any way that I can retrieve a deleted spreadsheet. I think by
accident I did a "saved as" and my mistatke erased the spreadsheet that
listed all of my income for 2008! HELP!