Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elaine Elaine is offline

Default EXCEL - Meet 2 criteria, then find next case of third criteria

I have been able to get excel to meet 2 criteria and then give me the value
found in a third cell located in another column and 5 cells down. Now I
would like excel to meet 2 criteria, then search below for the next criteria
and give me the value found in the cell beside.

i.e. H10 = XXXX, J10 = XXXXXXXX, now find next case of XXXXX in Column K and
give me the contents beside it in colum L.

To find the first set of criteria, I have used
=INDEX(L:L,MATCH(1,INDEX((H:H=XXXX)*(J:J=XXXXXXXXX ),),)+5). Can anyone help
me add to this to go to the next case of XXXYYY found in column K and then
give me the contents of the cell beside it in L ?