Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Can I delete blank rows from excel without selecting them?

I don't know what the date of your post has to do with anything. However,
Office 2007 is definitely germaine because it has a completely different
user interface than previous verions. In 2007, do the following:

HomeEditingFind & SelectGo to Special...Blanks
HomeCellsDelete Sheet Rows

In the future, specify that you have 2007 right at the start, so the answers
can be tailored to your situation.

Regards,
Fred.

"Dael" wrote in message
BTW, I checked the date of this post... I am using office 2007.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Select a column where you can be SURE that a blank cell means you want to
delete that row. Select the whole column, do edit / Go to / Special /
blanks, then hit edit / delete / entire row

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

------------------------------Â*------------------------------Â*----------------
------------------------------Â*------------------------------Â*----------------

"rgtest" wrote in message
I exported data from a Crystal Report into Excel. During the export
process
extra fields and and columns were added to the data set. I would like
delete the blank rows that were inserted between every record from my
spreadsheet.

Is there a way to delete extra rows from a spreadsheet without
selecting
each row? For example, could I run a script to delete rows with null
values
or space?

Thanks