Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
©LarryEº ©LarryEº is offline

Default Change scrollbar color in workbook in Excel XP

You would think they would be able to do that because on my monitor, it's
almost impossible to see where the scrollbar is and the only way to see it,
is to use the up/down arrows. It just blends it too much with the background.
--
Read about the dangers of alcohol, so I gave up reading.

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Hi,

Can't even do that in 2007. We don't have any control of the scrollbar
colors.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"©LarryEº" wrote:

Is it possible and most of all, easy to do? If so, can you please leave
instructions?

Thanks in advance.

--
Read about the dangers of alcohol, so I gave up reading.