Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary Mc Gary Mc is offline

Default Hello Experts, I need ur help with this Vlookup Formula

You can begin with whatever value you like as long as the column is in
descending order.

GMc

"Kinghart" wrote:

Gary Mc;761735 Wrote:
Kinghart,

I downloaded your workbook and made changes that appear to accomplish
your
goal. The workbook is available at
http://cid-11d5f03c65c47ceb.skydrive...aspx/Documents
Hope this helps.

"Kinghart" wrote:
-

I'm attaching a sample worksheet.. pls take a look and help me.

|Filename: Copy of freight.zip

|Download:

http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126|

Kinghart
-

Cool... Thanks Gary that did it... almost :-).... just one more
thing... The category or range (ie. 0.5, 1, 1.5) it goes does to 50 or
more and i want it to descend (ie. starting from 0.5 to ... ) can i
change the starting to 0.5 instead of 1.5 as u've shown in the table

Kinghart