Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Cell manipulation with imaging

Hi,

Sending the image to the back does not put the image in the cell behind the
data, it just moves it to the back relative to other graphic objects (images
& shapes). To access the data use the keyboard to move to the cell.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"vaughnirv" wrote:

Does anyone know how to access cells after inserting an image? I can see the
data but can't manipulate it. I've moved the image to the back/sent to
background but still can't change data.