Jerry W. Lewis

You can call the worksheet function DEVSQ from VBA as
Application.DevSq()
in all Excel versions that support VBA, or as
WorksheetFunction.DevSq()
in Excel 97 or later. The WorksheetFunction. prefix will pull up a list
of worksheet functions that are supported in VBA.

Jerry

imej-clavier wrote:

Hello,
This is my problem :
How can I calculate with Visual Basic For Excel the result of the following
function :
X = (a1 - ma)^2 + (a2 - ma)^2 + ... + (aN - ma)^2
1,2, ...,N are indexes
N is known
ma is the average of the different notes(a1,a2,...,aN) and is fixed.
X is the result I search.
The value of a1,... is not fixed and evoluate in conjunction with the

How can I do to find the result. Must I use a personalized function ?

Thank you in advance,

Jean-michel