Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cjshaffer cjshaffer is offline

Default Send Form Results to Excel WorkSheet

I have created a fairly complex form in Access and want to convert it to a
Frontpage form if it is not to much trouble. If it is I will recreate in
FrontPage.

My second dilema is I want to send the form results to an Excel 2007
worksheet. I found instructions in the knowledge base for send to an Excel
2000 sheet but not for Excel 2007. My problem are the instructions starting
he
Insert menu, point to Name, and then click Define
Click Add, and then click OK
The task bar on Excel 2007 does not have these options to select.
Are there instructions to do this using Excel 2007?
Finally, will this run on a Linux server or do you need to have a Windows
server to use this functionality? Thanks for any help you can give me on
this.
Cindy