Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shayla2008 Shayla2008 is offline

Default Formula calculating to the 3rd decimal

Sorry, this did work also...I didn't understand the array and didn't
ctrl+shift+enter. I have read further on array formulas.

Thank you,
Shay

"Ashish Mathur" wrote:

Hi,

You can use the following array formula (Ctrl+Shift+Enter).

SUM(ROUND(A1:A2,2))

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Shayla2008" wrote in message
I am using simple addition & multiplication formulas and the sum appears
be calculating to the 3rd decimal which is making my totals unacceptable.
My
formatting in the cells are for 2 decimal places. How can I ensure the
formula is also calculating to only the 2nd decimal place?