Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default freeze and split at the same time?

One freeze panes or one split per worksheet.

Not both nor any multiples of either.

Maybe a couple of separate Windows would do?

WindowNew Window

WindowArrangeVertically to get two side by side windows.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 03:44:06 -0800, Betty11
wrote:

How to split column "B" and "C" vertically and mark column "I" of the right
pane of the worksheet as a first column? Microsoft's sources I came across
say that: "You cannot split panes and freeze panes at the same time. When you
freeze panes within a split pane, all rows above and columns to the left of
the selection will be frozen and the split bar will be removed."
Is it possible anyway?