Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Hello Experts, I need ur help with this Vlookup Formula

It works okay for me.

Are you sure you have the data table in exactly the same cells that I
used? The first match in the formula is looking at cells A17 to A20 to
try to match the number, and the second match is looking at B16 to F16
(or you might have I16) to try to match the letter, and the numbers
you want to return are in B17 to F20 (or I20).

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 27, 5:39*am, Kinghart wrote:

Hi Pete... thanks Its almost working but if i enter a value less than
0.5, it doesn't work.... what should i do now

Kinghart