Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ela ela is offline

Default setting range criteria in pivot table

"ela" wrote in message
Can I freely set a range criterion(a) for counting? e.g. for the following
data, can I set < 80 or 100 or <120 and 80 DYNAMICALLY? I can do that
by adding columns to check the conditions but it then constrains my mind
as I cannot see the statistics in real time. Thanks.

GFR_Base
80.161
86.994
128.392
108.492
126.251

What I did exactly is the post above mine "Calculated field -pivottable",
creating a new column similar to muddan madhu suggested. In fact Shane
Devenshire provided a complete solution, if Excel does not limit the no. of
col. to 255. So for continuous data like mine, anybody has a solution?