Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hardeep_kanwar[_2_] Hardeep_kanwar[_2_] is offline

Default sum a specific range

Could you pls provide the example sheet with 45-50
Is there only one blank row or more with in range?

For Ex: A B C
3 DATA300
4 BLANK
7 BLANK
12 BLANK

If there is one blank row then its very simple without using macro or
coding and or even without Complicated Formulas.

Regards

Hardeep kanwar

"darkfeld" wrote:

I have about 10,000 rows of data. Will I have to do that manually? I just
need to somehow name the range between the CDU# and the line before the END
BALANCE #.

"TomPl" wrote:

I guess you wanted to include the CDU row so change the formulas to:

Enter the formula =sum(C1:C5) in cell C6
Enter the formula =sum(C8:C14) in cell C15

Tom