Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
porter444 porter444 is offline

Default vlookup and lookup

Please include the forumla you are currently using.

Also, take a look at this explaination of VLOOKUP:

If my posting was helpful, please click the "Yes" button.

ROCK ON!,

Scott

"Ruth" wrote:

I'm using a simple 2 column table with either vlookup or lookup function and
some of the return values are the row above. I realize if it doesn't have an
exact match it will return the next largest value that is less so I used the
Round function to make sure there would be exact matches. What am I missing?
--
Ruthie