Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vagabound_s Vagabound_s is offline

Default Pivot table limitations

Hi I have been trying to work on a table which has lot of column. I am facing
a peculiar problem where I am unable to get desired results. I am unable to
use same fields on data items and on row fields. Also pivot seems to have
some limitation for column.

I have attached the excel sheet where, "Sample Table" shows my data, "Pivot
Table shows the Pivot table which I cannot process further and which does not
automatically give grand total. And "Desired result" shows the result I am
looking for. Can some one look unto it and help me how can I get it done.
Even a macro code will help.

Thanks.