Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default result will go to right box

In A10 put 100, B10 put 90, C10 put 80, and so on
Now in Cell A11 add the formula
=IF(AND($A$1<=A10, $A$1B10), $A$1, "")
Copy it across.
The value that you put in cell A1 will land in the appropriate spot...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"ED CABE" wrote:

Hello to all!

Maybe you can help me with this:

1.) I'm creating a Performance Appraisal Form and I just want that the
sum up points will be directly go to the corresponding points.

(e.g. the sum up points is 97pts. then I have in column A11 100-91 so it
should be directly go in A11, but if the sum up points will be in 55pts. it
will be put in column E11, I have a box of in each column: 100-91, 90-81,
80-71, 70-61, 60-51)

I'm getting stuck of what should I do on this. But with your help it will be
a great for me.

Hoping for your simple solution on this matter.

Thanks.